THIS IS MY THRILLER BLOG COURSEWORK. HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.

Thursday 6 May 2010

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the product?

ECU in Preliminary Exercise


The preliminary exercise was a new exciting phase for me, i relished using equipment such as, the video camera, tripod and editing software. I felt like a real professional and that i was my own boss. When we finished filming our preliminary exercise, i just wanted to get on a complete the thriller coursework. It helped me vary camera shots that i wanted to do and got me used to the editing software. Using a tri-pod helped us hold a steady shot. We used steady shots for ECU's and over the shoulder shots.

ECU in our Thriller movie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers